Precise Healthcare Staffing complies with Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or others) and you run into any material on this website that interferes with your ability to access the information you need, please contact us.
For us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format you wish to receive the information, the web address of the requested information, and your contact information. Anyone in need of accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone for TTY/Voice communication.
Website Accessibility Design Guidelines
We are working to have our website comply with the following accessibility guidelines:
- We are working towards making our website WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliant
- If you run into any issues, do not hesitate to contact us and any accessibility issue will be corrected.
Website Accessibility Resources
Browser Accessibility Information
Many browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Supportive Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation